One Pan Tomato and Garlic Pasta
* 400 grams spaghetti noodles
* 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
* 3 sprigs basil, torn, plus extra to garnish
* 1 medium white onion
* 3 cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 tbsp. olive oil
* salt and pepper (to taste)
* parmesan cheese, grated (to serve)
1) Combine noodles, cherry tomatoes, basil, onion, garlic, olive oil and 4 cups water in a large wok or skillet over medium heat.
2) Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally to prevent noodles from sticking together. Cook until pasta is al dente or until water has completely been absorbed, about 9 to 10 minutes.
3) Season with salt and pepper; mix.
4) Divide pasta among 4 bowls and garnish with basil and Parmesan cheese.