* 1 tbsp. canola oil
* 1 ½ tbsp. red onions, chopped
* ½ tbsp. garlic, chopped
* 1 ½ tsp. ginger, grated
* 2 (150 gram) cans ready-to-cook sisig
* 2 tsp. vinegar
* 4 taco shells
* 2 cups lettuce, shredded
* ½ cup tomatoes, seeded and chopped
* 2 tbsp. red onions, chopped
* ¼ cup cheese, grated
1) Make the sisig: Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté onions, garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
2) Add sisig and mix well. Pour in vinegar and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Continue sautéing for another 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture dries up to your desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3) Place sisig mixture on the bottom of each taco shell. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and grated cheese. Serve immediately.