Milo Chocolate Brittle
* ½ cup all purpose flour
* 1 tbsp cocoa powder
* 1 cup chocolate powder or Milo chocolate milk powder
* ¾ tsp baking soda
* ¼ tsp salt
* ½ cup butter
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 large egg white
* ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Pre-heat oven to 350◦F. Place parchment paper on a baking tray. Place parchment paper on a baking tray. Set aside. Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, Milo, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
2) Melt butter in a large microwaveable bowl on High for 30 seconds. Let cool. Stir in vanilla extract and egg white.
3) Dump flour mixture into the egg white mixture and stir just until combined. Reserve about 2 tablespoons chocolate chips and the rest of the chips into the batter. Mixture will look like brownie batter.
4) Pour batter onto the parchment paper. Using an offset spatula, spread the batter until just as thick as the chocolate chips. Sprinkle reserved chocolate chips on top. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until firm all over and crisp on all the edges. Set aside to cool completely on a cooling rack. Break into pieces once cool.