Spicy Tuna Pasta
* 1 (400 gram) pack spaghetti
* 2 tbsp oil
* 1 medium red onion, peeled, thinly sliced
* 4 cloves garlic, peeled, thinly sliced
* 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced
* 1 (180 gram) can tuna, hot and spicy flavored
* 1 (180 gram) can canned tuna flakes in oil
1) Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add and sauté onion then garlic until softened and translucent. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring, until softened.
3) Add both kinds of pasta and cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste. To serve, add cooked pasta and toss in tuna mixture before serving.