Corn and Tuna Pasta
* 1 tbsp. butter
* 1 tbsp. olive oil
* 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
* 2 tbsp. white onions, chopped
* 1 (184 gram) can tuna chunks in water
* 1 cup canned cream style corn
* ½ cup all-purpose cream
* 2 ½ cups fusilli pasta, cooked
* parmesan cheese (to serve)
* chopped parsley (to garnish)
1) Heat butter and olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic, onions and tuna for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Add corn and cream; mix well then simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3) Pour sauce over cooked pasta just before serving. Top with parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley.