* 1/3 cup cream cheese (softened, to soften it, quickly put it on defrost in the microwave for 5 seconds at a time)
* 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt or sour cream
* 2 tbsp. sugar
* 1 egg
* ¼ tsp. vanilla
* pinch salt
* 1 tbsp. strawberry jam
* ½ tsp. water
* 1 cup ice cream
* 2 tbsp. milk
* 1 sheet graham crackers (i.e. four connected crackers)
* just one little sheet of 4 connected crackers
* 3 tbsp. whipped cream
* a strawberry
1) In a small microwave-safe bowl use a fork to whisk together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar, egg, vanilla and pinch of salt. Try to get most of the lumps of cream cheese smooth but it’s OK if some remains.
2) Cover it with plastic wrap, leaving a small gap for steam to escape, and microwave on high for 1 minute. Then microwave for 20 seconds at a time until the center is mostly cooked. It can still jiggle a little. Remove from microwave and let it cool.
3) Meanwhile, put the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and warm it for 15 seconds or so. Stir in the water. Set aside.
4) Into the blender, put the ice cream, milk, 1/2 of the sheet of graham crackers and your cheesecake base. Blend. Pour it into a glass. Top with the whipped cream and then drizzle with the strawberry jam. Crumble your remaining half sheet of crackers over top. Plop on the strawberry. Drink!