No Bake Frozen Berry Pie
* 25 chocolate sandwich cookies (use oreo cookies), crushed
* 5 tbsp butter, melted
* 25 grams semi-sweet chocolate, melted in a double boiler or in a microwave
* 3 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
* 1/3 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
* 1 cup strawberries, sliced
* 1 (90 gram) pack yogurt, blueberry flavored
* 1 (250 gram) pack all purpose cream
* strawberries or blueberries, sliced
1) Make the crust: Combine all ingredients. Press onto the bottom of a 9-inch round pie pan. Freeze for about 30 minutes or until firm.
2) Scoop half of the ice cream onto the crust and spread with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Carefully stir in berries.
3) Swirl yogurt into ice cream using a dinner knife or spatula. Top with the rest of the ice cream. Freeze pie until set, about 4 hours.
4) Make the topping: Whip cream until soft peaks form. Spread on top of pie. Garnish with berries.