Spinach , Ham and Corn Frittata
* 5 large eggs
* 2 cups whole milk
* ½ tsp. salt
* ground black pepper (to taste)
* 1 tbsp. butter, softened
* 5 cups French bread, cubed
* 70 grams spinach, frozen, thawed
* ¼ cup corn kernels
* ½ cup ham, diced
* ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
* ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1) Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2) Brush a 9-inch baking pan with butter. Place half of the bread cubes in the pan. Top with half of the spinach, corn , ham and cheeses.
3) Make another layer with the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour egg mixture into the pan. Sprinkle with more cheese, if desired.
5) Let strata soak in the refrigerator or overnight. Alternatively, you can lightly press down with a spatula to allow bread to absorb the egg mixture.
6) Bake at 350◦F for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. (Note: Cover with foil if top browns too quickly.)