* ¼ cup soy sauce
* 2 tbsp sesame oil
* 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
* ½ tsp chili pepper flakes
* 250 grams tuna, sashimi-grade, sliced into 1 inch cubes
* 250 grams salmon, sashimi-grade, sliced into 1-inch cubes
* 1 tbsp black sesame seeds, toasted
* 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
* 4 cups rice, cooked, black, white or brown
* 1 japanese cucumber, sliced into thin rounds
* 1 radish, heirloom, sliced into thin rounds
* ¼ cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
* ¼ cup nori or nori chips
1) Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar and chili flakes, if using, in a bowl; set aside ¼ of the mixture. Add tuna and salmon, toss and marinate for 5 minutes. Toss in sesame seeds and green onions.
2) Mix reserved marinade into rice. Place 1 cup rice each in 4 bowls. Divide poke mixture among bowls. Arrange cucumber slices, radish slices, pineapple and nori chips on top. Serve immediately.