Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole
* 3 cups noodles (cooked spaghetti)
* 28 ounces spaghetti sauce
* 8 ounces cream cheese
* ¼ cup sour cream
* 1 cup cottage cheese
* ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese. Beat until smooth.
3) Layer bottom of baking dish with 1/2 with cooked spaghetti noodles. Spoon cheese mixture over noodles. Then, add a layer with 1/2 of spaghetti sauce. Repeat layers.
4) Top off final layer with cheddar cheese.
5) Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or cheese is melted and bubbly.
* This pasta recipe is a cheesy, gooey and hearty. Turn up your pasta with this amazing casserole.
* Start up this recipe with a cooked spaghetti. A whole wheat spaghetti will work too.
* Make sure that your cream cheese is softened before beating it together with the cottage cheese and sour cream mixture. You may also use low fat cream cheese and cottage cheese for this recipe.
*Yields 8 servings. You may also serve smaller portions for more people.