* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 medium sized onion, diced
* ½ kilo ground pork
* 4 tbsp. shrimp paste (bagoong alamang)
* ½ kilo green beans, trimmed and cut into ¼-inch lengths
* ½ kilo sigarilyas (winged beans), cut into ¼ inch lengths
* 1 (240 ml) can coconut milk
* ½ tsp. salt
* ¼ tsp. pepper
* 2 long green chilies (siling pangsigang), cut into ¼ inch lengths (for garnish)
* 2 bird’s eye chilies (for garnish)
1) In a sauté pan over medium heat, sauté garlic until fragrant. Add onions and ginger; sauté until onions are translucent.
2) Add ground pork and shrimp paste; mix until thoroughly combined.
3) Add green beans and wing beans; sauté and mix well.
4) Stir in coconut milk and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until beans are tender.
5) Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chilies, if desired.