Fruity Potato Salad
* 1 ½ kilo potatoes, peeled
* 1 green apple, cored, cut into thin chunks
* ½ cup dried cranberries
* ½ cup dried mango, chopped
* ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
* salt, as needed (to taste)
* ground black pepper, as needed (to taste)
* 1 cup mayonnaise
* 2 tbsp honey
* 1 tsp calamansi juice
* 1/3 cup bleu cheese
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water, then add the potatoes. Gently boil potatoes until tender. Drain water completely, keeping potatoes in pot. Cover. Set aside to dry.
2) Meanwhile, make the Bleu Cheese Dressing: Whisk ingredients of dressing together in a large bowl.
3) Cut potatoes into chunks. Add apples, dried fruits and walnuts. Toss with dressing and chill until ready to serve.