* 1 fillet chicken breast
* ¼ tsp salt
* ¼ tablespoon and 1 teaspoon salt and cracked black pepper
* 1 tbsp oil
* 3 eggs
* 1 tbsp basil, minced
* ¼ cup quick melting cheese
* 2 tbsp store bought tomato salsa
1) Flatten chicken breast fillet with a meat mallet until even in thickness. Season with salt and ground black pepper or to taste.
2) Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Pan fry chicken until cooked through. Remove from heat and let rest. Slice into strips and set aside.
3) Beat eggs in a bowl. Add basil leaves. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Pour into hot non stick pan , and using a spatula, tilt pan while stirring only until eggs are just beginning to set. Fill one side of the omelet with cheese, chicken strips and prepared tomato salsa. Fold omelet in half and slide to a plate to serve immediately with hot pandesal.