Cheesy Taco Pasta
* ½ pound pasta (large shells)
* 1 pound ground beef
* 2 tbsp taco seasoning (or 1 packet)
* ¾ cup water
* 1 cup salsa (jarred)
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1) Cook the shelled pasta according to the directions on the box and drain.
2) Add the ground beef to the pan and brown well.
3) Drain the fat.
4) Add the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone.
5) Add the pasta back into the pot with the salsa and cheese.
6) Stir to combine.
7) Serve immediately, preferably with crunchy tortilla chips (optional) on top.
* This recipe is easy to make.
* Adapted from Dinner Then Dessert