* 2 tbsp. cooking oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 medium red onion, sliced
* 1 piece ginger (thumb-sized), sliced
* ½ kilo shrimp, medium sized
* 2 cups coconut cream (kakang gata)
* 3 pieces green finger chili (siling haba)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) Pre-heat oil in a medium-sized pan. Sauté garlic, ginger, and onion until fragrant or the onion turns translucent.
2) Add the shrimps and sauté until it turns orange or about 5-7 minutes.
3) Pour in the coconut cream and let it simmer over low flame for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Add the finger chilies and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve warm.