Pork Dumplings in Garlic-Cilantro Sauce
* 15 pieces frozen pork dumplings
* 15 pieces frozen pork siomai
* 3 tbsp olive oil
* 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* ½ cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
* 2 tbsp calamansi juice
* 1 tbsp chicken stock
* 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
1) Bring steamer to a simmer according to manufacturer’s instructions. Add dimsum. Steam for 10 minutes or until dimsum are cooked through.
2) Heat oil, meanwhile, over low heat in a small saucepan. Add garlic and gently heat until softened. Do not brown. Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
3) Stir the softened garlic with the remaining sauce ingredients: cilantro, calamansi juice, stock and chili garlic sauce.
4) Serve dimsum immediately with sauce drizzled over top.