Pesto Chicken And Pasta
* olive oil
* 4 chicken breasts
* 1 ½ pound chicken tenders
* 14 ounces petite diced tomatoes (undrained)
* 14 ounces crushed tomatoes (undrained)
* ½ cup pesto sauce
* 1 tbsp. minced garlic
* cooked pasta (fresh, your choice, for serving)
* 3 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese (optional)
1) In large skillet place 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until browned on both sides, flipping as needed. Chicken does not have to be done in the center.
2) Add both cans of tomatoes with juice, pesto sauce, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir together and reduce heat to medium low, cooking until chicken is no longer pink in the center and sauce is heated through.
3) Spoon chicken and sauce over fresh cooked pasta. Garnish with parmesan if you’d like. Enjoy!