No Bake Peanut Butter Iceberg Pie
* 1 cup Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
* 1 chocolate or graham crumb pie crust
* 2 envelopes (0.73 oz. each) Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
* 1 tbsp. hot water
* 2 ¼ cup vanilla ice cream, softened
* Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
1) Place 3/4 cup peanut butter in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Pour inside of pie crust; immediately tilt pie crust to evenly cover bottom and sides with peanut butter. Place crust in freezer for 15 minutes or until set.
2) Meanwhile, whisk together cocoa mix and water in small bowl until blended; set aside.
3) Microwave remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter on HIGH 20 seconds or until just melted. Quickly fill pie crust with ice cream. Drizzle peanut butter over ice cream followed by cocoa mixture.
4) Freeze pie until firm, about 4 hours. Cut into 8 slices. Top with Redd-wip just before serving. Store leftovers in freezer.