Avocado and Mango Split
* 1 flesh of mango, sliced
* 2 tbsp honey
* 1 piece avocado, use ripe avocado
* 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
* 1 cup mango, diced
* 1 pack caramel pops or 4 tablespoons crushed peanut brittle
1) Place mango flesh in a blender. Add honey and blend to make a sauce. Add a few tablespoons of water, if necessary. Set aside. This can be prepared ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
2) Remove the seed from the avocado. Scoop out flesh and slice into thick strips.
3) Divide avocado slices among four bowls. Top each bowl with 2 scoops of ice cream. Add diced mangoes. Drizzle mango sauce and top with caramel pops or peanut brittle. Serve immediately.