* ¼ cup ground beef
* 4 small tortillas, chilled until needed
* 1 (200 gram) pack sweet style spaghetti sauce
* 1 cup mozzarella, grated and kept cold
* 2 slices bacon, cooked, chopped
* ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
* ½ cup pineapple tidbits, drained
* ½ cup ham slices, cubed
* oil (for frying)
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add ground beef in an even layer. Let beef brown before breaking it up. Brown and cook beef thoroughly before seasoning with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Remove excess oil. Set aside until warm.
2) Meanwhile, preheat oven toaster or oven to 350◦F. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
3) To make each pizza, place a tortilla on a cutting board. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of spaghetti sauce onto each tortilla. Spread mixture toward the edges. Lightly sprinkle with cheeses. Top your choice of toppings. Lightly cover toppings with more cheese. Transfer to a prepared baking sheet, slicing tortilla in half if needed.
4) Bake pizzas until cheese is melted and tortilla crusts are just browned. Remove from oven and let cool until easier to handle before slicing and serving.