Chicken Potato Frittata
* 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
* 3 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed
* 1 medium red onion, peeled, sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
* 2 tomatoes, cored, chopped
* ½ tsp Spanish paprika
* 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
* 4 large eggs
* 2 tbsp mayonnaise
* 2 tbsp spring onions, greens only, chopped (to serve)
* sour cream (to serve)
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook, stirring regularly to prevent sticking. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Fry until potatoes have browned and are tender. Transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
2) In the same pan, sauté onion, then garlic and finally, tomatoes. Cook until each has softened. Add chicken and sauté until cooked through. Season with paprika, salt and ground black pepper. Return potatoes to the pan and stir to mix with chicken mixture. Stir in peas.
3) Whisk eggs with mayonnaise until well combined. Pour over potatoes and chicken. Shake pan to distribute eggs evenly, then cover. Lower heat to low and cook until egg is just set in the middle of the pan. Remove from heat. Cut frittata into wedges and top with sour cream sprinkled with spring onion. Serve while hot.