Hot Crab Dip
* 1 (225 gram) pack cream cheese
* 2 tbsp mayonnaise
* ¼ cup sour cream
* 4 tbsp bottled crab fat (aligue)
* 12 ounces crab meat, canned
* 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated, divided
* lemon zest, from half a lemon
* 6 green onions, chopped, plus more to garnish
* ½ tsp cayenne pepper
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) Pre-heat oven to 400◦F.
2) Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, aligue, crabmeat, half the lemon zest, green onions and cayenne pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
3) Place mixture in a baking dish and top with the rest of the cheese. Bake in the pre-heated oven until bubbly and golden, about 20 to 25 minutes.
4) Garnish with extra green onions. Serve immediately with crackers or melba toast.