Dijon Roasted Salmon Fillets
* 3 tbsp Dijon mustard (coarse ground)
* 1 garlic clove (minced or ½ tsp garlic powder)
* 1 tbsp brown sugar
* ½ tsp salt
* ½ tsp cumin
* ½ tsp lemon zest
* 24 ounces salmon fillets (skin on)
1) Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Top each salmon fillet evenly with spread. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
2) Place salmon skin side down on a foil-linedbaking sheet. Brush rub evenly over each fillet. Roast salmon at 425 degrees ona foil-lined aluminum baking sheet for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easilywith a fork. To crisp up the topping, finish under the broiler for 1 minute.Serve immediately.
* Salmon should be cooked to at least 145 degrees in the thickest portion of the salmon. You can also judge the cook time of the salmon by estimating 5 minutes of cook time for every 1/2-inch thickness.