Creamy Milk Pudding
* 4 cups Arla Milk Goodness Lactose-free Full Cream Milk
* ½ cup granulated sugar
* 1/3 cup cornstarch
* 1 to 3 tsp vanilla extract
* ¼ cup raisins
* ½ tsp cinnamon
1) In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir 3 cups of Arla Milk Goodness Lactose-free Full Cream Milk with sugar and bring to a simmer.
2) Place remaining milk in a medium bowl and whisk cornstarch in until it dissolves.
3) Add cornstarch mixture to the simmering pan of sugar and milk – bring mixture to a boil and stir continuously until thick.
4) Remove from the heat and add vanilla extract.
5) Pour into individual bowls, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
6) Sprinkle with raisins and cinnamon.