Hot Chocolate Monkey Bread
* PAM Baking Spray
* 5 envelopes (0.73 oz. each) Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix, divided
* ½ cup granulated sugar, divided
* ½ cup Parkay Original Spread tub, melted
* ¼ cup reduced fat (2%) milk
* 2 cans (16 oz. each) refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits (8 count), quartered
* Reddi-wip Original Dairy Whipped Topping
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-cup Bundt or fluted tube pan with baking spray; set aside. Combine 2 envelopes hot cocoa mix and 1/4 cup sugar in large resealable food storage bag. Prepare glaze by combining remaining hot cocoa mix and sugar in small bowl; whisk in Parkay and milk until blended.
2) Place half of biscuit pieces in cocoa mixture in bag; seal and shake to coat. Arrange coated biscuit pieces in bottom of pan; pour half of glaze over biscuits. Repeat with remaining biscuit pieces and glaze.
3) Bake 30 minutes or until brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Invert onto serving tray. Pull apart and serve with Reddi-wip.
Note: If using the large canister of Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix, 5 envelopes equals about 1 cup. Each envelope contains 3 tablespoons hot cocoa mix.