* 2 tbsp. cooking oil
* 1 tbsp. garlic, sliced
* ½ cup onion, chopped
* 2 tbsp. ginger, sliced thinly
* 200 grams pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
* 100 grams pork liver, cut into thin strips
* 8 cups water
* 3 tbsp. fish sauce (patis)
* 1 tsp. salt
* ½ tsp. pepper
* 2 rolls misua (fine rice noodles)
* ¼ cup pepper leaves (dahon ng sili)
1) In a pot, heat oil then sauté garlic, onion, and ginger. Add pork tenderloin and cook until lightly browned, then set aside.
2) In the same pan, sauté pork liver until browned.
3) Pour in water then add patis, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Return the cooked pork in the pan.
5) Add the misua, then add the pepper leaves (dahon ng sili).
6) Turn off the heat and cover for 5 minutes. Serve hot.