Holiday Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs
* 1 pound frozen meatballs
* ½ cup ketchup
* ½ cup brown sugar (packed)
* ¼ cup bourbon whiskey
* 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
* 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1) NOTE: 1 bag of (1 pound) frozen meatballs is only about 18 to 20 larger size meatballs. That is perfect for a small get-together. But if you’re going to a larger party, you might want to get two bags of meatballs, and in that case, you would then DOUBLE the above recipe.
2) In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except your meatballs. Mix up really well.
3) Place your frozen meatballs into your crockpot, and pour the whiskey sauce in on top. Mix it up all around so each meatball is coated with the whiskey sauce.
4) Now turn up the heat to high. Leave it on high for about an hour, stirring a couple times.
5) Once it appears that the meatballs have somewhat thawed, go ahead and turn your crockpot down to low.