Slow Cooker Tomato Tortellini Soup
* 1 pound Italian sausage
* 32 ounces chicken broth
* 28 ounces petite diced tomatoes
* 21 ½ ounces tomato soup
* 16 ounces chive and onion cream cheese spread (softened)
* 18 ounces cheese tortellini (refrigerated, uncooked)
1) In a skillet, cook Italian sausage until browned and no longer pink. Transfer cooked sausage to slow cooker.
2) Add chicken broth, tomatoes and tomato soup to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
3) Stir in cream cheese and cheese tortellini. Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 to 30 minutes, until tortellini is cooked.
* Prep Time : 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 6 hours | Total Time: 6 hours and 5 minutes
* This recipe is adapted from Plain Chicken