Korean Sticky Chicken
* 1 pound boneless chicken breasts (skinless and sliced into large chunks)
* 2 tbsp. red pepper (chili flakes/gochugaru)
* 1 tbsp grapeseed oil (or other neutral oil)
* 2 tbsp soy sauce
* 1 tbsp rice vinegar
* 1 ½ tbsp honey
* 1 tbsp sesame seeds
* 2 scallions (finely chopped)
1) Put the chicken pieces on a sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle Korean red pepper flake on top. Cover with another piece of parchment paper and pound the chicken with a meat mallet, until each piece is well coated.
2) In a large pan over medium-high heat, add oil and when oil is hot, add chicken. Cook on each side for two minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
3) In the same pan over medium heat, add soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey and bring to a boil. Let the sauce bubble for 1-2 minutes, until it thickens slightly.
4) Return chicken to the pan and cook for another 2 minutes, until chicken is coated evenly.
5) Sprinkle sesame seeds, stir one last time to coat evenly and turn the heat off.
6) Transfer Korean sticky chicken to a bowl or a plate and top with chopped scallions. Serve immediately with rice.