* 2 tbsp. cooking oil
* ½ tbsp. garlic, minced
* 1 medium red onion, chopped
* 1 medium carrot, sliced
* ½ kilo potatoes, peeled, quartered
* 1 kilo chicken, cut into 8 pieces
* 500 grams tomato sauce
* 1 (85 gram) can liver spread
* ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
* 1 cup water
* ½ cup coconut cream
* 2 pieces red bell peppers, seeded, chopped
* ½ cup green peas, thawed
* salt (to taste)
* ground black pepper (to taste)
1) Preheat a medium pot and add cooking oil. Sauté garlic and then onion until translucent.
2) Add carrots and then potatoes, and cook until browned. Remove from the pot, and set aside. In the same pot, add chicken and saute for around 10 minutes until browned.
3) Add in tomato sauce and liver spread, and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Add the grated cheese; stir. Pour in water and coconut cream. Stir to mix. Return potatoes and carrots to the pot. Add bell peppers. Let it simmer for 10 minutes. Adjust to taste with salt and ground black pepper. Add green peas, and stir. Simmer until heated through. Serve while hot.