* 1 cup penne pasta (or elbow macaroni)
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 onion (medium, chopped)
* 1 can diced tomatoes (with seasoning, basil, garlic and oregano 14.5 ounces, drained)
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* ¼ cup ketchup
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) While pasta is cooking, brown the burger and unions until burger is no longer pink inside, and drain if needed.
3) Add the undrained tomatoes and ketchup to the burger and salt and pepper to taste. Then mix in the pasta. Cook until heated through.
4) Serve hot topped with cheese