Cream Dory With Coffee Butter
* 1 tbsp calamansi juice
* 1 tbsp instant coffee
* ¼ cup butter, melted
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp salt
* ½ tsp black pepper
* 1 kilo cream dory, use fillet
1) Switch on oven broiler. In a bowl, combine calamansi juice, coffee, butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
2) Brush both sides of fish fillets generously with the coffee mixture.
3) Broil one side for 5 minutes in the oven. Then flip the fish and brush again with the mixture. Broil this side for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Brush with the coffee mixture one last time before serving.