Chicken With Rosemary Butter Sauce
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 4 tbsp butter
* ½ cup chicken broth
* ½ cup heavy whipping cream
* 1 tbsp fresh rosemary (minced)
1) In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
2) Add chicken broth to pan and stir to loosen any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the cream and bring the sauce to a simmer. Continue to cook and stir until slightly thickened, 3-5 minutes.
3) Stir in the minced rosemary and the remaining butter until butter is melted. Return chicken to pan for an additional 2-3 minutes. Spoon sauce over top just before serving.