Spicy Pork Noodles
* 1 pound pork tenderloin (thinly sliced)
* 1 tbsp oil
* ¼ cup brown sugar
* ½ cup soy sauce
* 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
* 6 ounces ramen noodles (any flavor)
* green onions (sliced)
1) Open ramen noodles and discard flavor packets. Cook ramen noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) While noodles are cooking heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add pork tenderloin and cook until starting to brown.
3) Add brown sugar, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce to skillet. Stir. Reduce heat simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add cooked noodles to skillet and toss to coat. Sprinkle with green onions.