Cherry Vanilla Berry Popsicles
* 1 cup fat-free milk
* 1 cup non-fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
* 3 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
* ½ cup fresh raspberries (about 2.5 ounces or 20 berries)
* ½ cup fresh blueberries ( about 2.5 ounces)
* 5 strawberries, sliced into 4 slices each
1) In a medium size bowl, whisk together milk, yogurt and confectioners sugar. Set aside.
2) Place 2 raspberries in the bottom of each of 10 popsicle molds. Divide blueberries evenly among the popsicle molds. Place two strawberry slices in each popsicle mold.
3) Carefully pour milk mixture over fruit, dividing it evenly among the molds. Gently tap the popsicle molds on the counter to release any air bubbles. Place in popsicle sticks and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight. Run popsicle molds under warm water to release the popsicles. Enjoy!