* 3 to 4 tbsp. cooking oil
* 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 large onion, thinly sliced
* 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, finely chopped
* ½ kilo leftover adobo
* 1 tbsp. shrimp paste
* 1 (250 ml) can coconut cream
* 2 medium tomatoes, chopped into cubes
* 12 to 15 green finger chilies, sliced
* 3 to 5 bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo), sliced
1) Heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Sauté garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant.
2) Add leftover adobo and shrimp paste. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Add coconut cream and continue simmering for 10 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes and chilies. Remove from heat and serve immediately.