Halloween Marshmallow Treats
* ½ stick unsalted butter
* 1 package Campfire Marshmallows Scary Berry Marshmallows
* 3 cups Campfire Marshmallows Mini Marshmallows, divided
* 6 cups crisp rice cereal
* 2 sticks butter, at room temperature
* 3 ¼ cup powdered sugar
* 1 tsp. clear vanilla extract
* 1 tbsp. whole milk
* black food color pen or liquid black food color for face detail
* In a large heavy bottomed pot, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in Scary Berry marshmallows and 2 cups of mini marshmallows until melted. Remove from heat and add cereal and remaining 1 cup of mini marshmallows. Stir to combine. Spread into a greased 9×13 pan and let cool completely (about 1 hour). When the treats are cool, use a 1 1/2 inch biscuit cutter to cut out 28 small circles from the treats (or cut into 2 inch squares with a knife).
1) In the bowl of a stand mixer fit with a paddle attachment, cream butter until very light and fluffy, about 5-6 minutes. Add powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing on low until incorporated. Turn mixer to high to fully combine. Add vanilla and milk and mix on high until buttercream is very fluffy.
2) Transfer buttercream to a piping bag fit with a jumbo piping tip. Pipe small ghost shapes onto each marshmallow treat. Use food color pen or food color and small brush to create the ghost faces.
3) Serve up your spooky treats and enjoy!