Have you decided on what to do or include in your summer plans? Vacation at a beach, celebrate birthdays or simple bonding moments with your family and friends and so on?
Here are some of my summer plans for this year 2017:
1) Read good books – Being an avid reader of books, I’m including this in my summer plan. Reading books increases knowledge. From my book collections, I love to pick out Les Miserables written by Victor Hugo. Adding to my book collections will be the Wattpad books , some of them written by different authors.
Summer time can also be a good time for students to spend time reading a lot of books, especially if they want to become writers soon after they graduate.
2) Watch musical plays (if there’s any) – Aside from being a wide reader of books, one of my plans this summer is to watch as many musical plays as I can, if there’s any musical play that’s showing right here in Manila. It’s just too sad that I missed out on the Les Miserables musical play held at the Solaire Theater last year. I hope they would have another one this year.
Another musical play that I want to watch is Wicked.
3) Travel – Nothing beats a summer plan better than traveling, whether just to spend vacation at a province or abroad and exploring new places. One of the few places I wanted to visit is France – I’d love to see its beauty and of course, the famous Eiffel Tower. I’d also love to see the places where the scenes of Les Miserables took place –the barricades, Café Musain and everything. Not to mention, learning their culture while having fun in exploring France.
4) Celebrate My Birthday
Okay, I’m not denying this. One of the things I’m most excited about during summer is my birthday celebration and I plan to celebrate it with my loved ones – my AATA family, my own family and my friends. I also plan to use up my Perks of a Bella coupon for Goldilocks when buying my cake using my own budget.
5) Attend as many BDJ events as I can
Being a Bella, I also want to attend as many BDJ events as I can –from BDJ Rendezvous up to the BDJ Fair and be an active Bella all throughout the year. I just wonder when the next BDJ event will be .
6) Finish my facial sessions at Flawless
This summer, I’m hoping to finish up all my 7 facial sessions at Flawless. Last Saturday, April 1, 2017 was my third facial session for this year and I plan to go all the way through the 7th one to achieve my skin goals.
7) Enroll in an Acting or Performing Arts Workshop Class
Being an individual who wants to showcase my talents, I also include enrolling in a workshop class which caters Acting or Performing Arts (this already includes Acting, Voice and Dance).
Remembering Ms. Jodi Sta. Maria’s words from the BDJ Women’s Summit last March 25 , I learned that to turn my dreams to a reality, I must take a massive action. I really love to perform and since this is really my desire or dream, I can’t just dream or wait for that thing to happen, I must act on it.
That concludes my summer plans for this year 2017. What’s yours?