Coconut Rum Shakes
* 1 pint coconut sorbet
* 1 pint vanilla ice cream (or gelato)
* 1 cup spiced rum
* whipped cream
* nutmeg (freshly grated)
1) Add the coconut sorbet and vanilla ice cream to a blender. Add about 3/4 cup Captain Morgan.
2) Give it a whirl and add more rum if you need to thin it out.
3) Top with homemade whipped cream and grate some nutmeg over the top.
* Should you wish to make your beverage non-alcoholic or have kids coming, thin this beverage with a little milk and add a splash of rum extract.
* Recipe is adapted from Baked Bree
*Yields about 4 small servings of milkshakes.