Cherry Cheesecake Trifle Dessert
* 1 package graham crackers
* 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
* 2 cups cool whip
* ½ cup powdered sugar
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract
* 1 cup cherry pie filling
1) Place the graham crackers in a heavy plastic bag (like a freezer bag). Close the bag, and roll over the crackers with a rolling pin until you’ve made crumbs. Set the crumbs aside.
2) In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
3) In a bowl or a glass, create a base layer of graham cracker crumbs followed by a layer of the cheesecake filling and topped with a bit of cherry pie filling.
4) Repeat layers until the glass is full.