Bulletproof Coffee Egg Latte
* 8 ounces coffee (black)
* 1 tbsp. grass-fed butter
* 1 tsp oil (Brain Octane)
* 2 eggs (pasture raised)
* 1 scoop vanilla (Collagen Protein)
* ¼ tsp. cinnamon
1) Add eggs, butter, oil and cinnamon to the blender.
2) Add coffee and blend for 45 seconds on high.
3) Add collagen protein and blend for 5 seconds on low.
4) Top with cinnamon.
* Nutritional Info (per serving) – Calories: 331 | Protein: 24 g | Carbs: 1 g | Fiber: 0 g | Sugar:0 g | Fat: 25 g | Saturated Fat: 15 g | Polyunsaturated: 2 g | Monounsaturated: 4 g | Trans fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 402mg | Sodium: 280 mg | Potassium: 138 mg | Vitamin A: 21 mg | Vitamin C: 0 mg | Calcium: 6 mg | Iron: 10 mg
* This egg coffee is a traditional Vietnamese drink that’s usually made with egg yolks, sugar, condensed milk and of course, coffee. It is a keto egg coffee recipe which has all the flavor of a creamy, protein –rich concoction, without the inflammatory , energy sapping ingredients.