Low Carb Chicken Taco Soup
PREP TIME: COOK TIME: 6 HOUR TOTAL TIME: 6 HOURS
* 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 16 ounces cream cheese
* 1-ounce seasoning mix (Hidden Valley Original)
* 3 tbsp. seasoning (southwestern, Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle)
* 20 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilies (Ro’tel)
* 4 cups chicken broth
1) Place all ingredients in a 6-qt Slow Cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
2) Remove chicken from Slow Cooker and shred with two forks. Return to Slow Cooker and stir.
3) Serve with cheese, cilantro and sour cream, if desired.