Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potato Cakes
* 2 cups mashed potatoes
* 1 egg
* 4 garlic cloves (finely minced)
* 3 tbsp. all purpose flour
* 1 cup parmesan
* 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
* chopped parsley (fresh, for garnish)
1) In a large bowl add the mashed potatoes, egg, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour; mix until combined and smooth.
2) Place parmesan in a shallow dish. Divide the potato mixture into eight equal portions and form 8 patties (you can use a ring mold to shape the patties). Roll the patties in the parmesan to coat.
3) In a large skillet over medium heat, using cooking oil or butter, cook patties until golden on both sides. Season with salt and pepper to taste, garnish with fresh chopped parsley and more parmesan; serve hot. Enjoy!