Lemon Éclair Dessert Casserole
* 32 sandwich cookies (lemon, separated)
* 1 package instant pudding (lemon)
* 1 ¾ cup milk
* 2 tsp. lemon zest
* 2 cups whipped topping
* 2 tbsp. hot fudge sauce
* 2 tbsp. caramel sauce
1) Prepare pudding as for pie filling (package contents with 1 3/4 cups milk). Chill until set; about 30 minutes. Fold in the lemon zest and the whipped topping.
2) Lay half of the separated lemon cookies on the bottom of an 11 x 7-inch pan.
3) Spread half of the pudding mixture over the cookies. Lay the remaining cookies over the pudding. Spread the remaining pudding mixture over the cookies.
4) Drizzle the fudge sauce and caramel sauce over the top of the dessert. Chill very well, about 1-2 hours.