Cream Cheese Chicken Enchilada
* 5 ounces cream cheese (room temperature, use reduced fat)
* ¼ cup sour cream
* 10 ounces enchilada sauce
* ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
* ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (divided)
* ½ cup cotija cheese (shredded, or more of the above cheeses)
* 2 cups chicken (cooked, shredded; use a rotisserie chicken)
* 1 cup frozen corn kernels (thawed, or canned, but drain it first)
* 4 ounces diced green chilies
* ½ tsp. chili powder
* ¼ tsp. cumin
* 4 scallions (thinly sliced)
* 8 flour tortillas (8-inch, use whole wheat)
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, and 1/2 of the enchilada sauce. Stir in 1/2 cup each of cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese.
3) In a second bowl toss together the chicken, corn, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper, green chilies and half of the scallions. Add the chicken mixture to the cheese mixture and combine well.
4) Spread about half of the remaining enchilada sauce (1/4 of the can) in the bottom of the baking dish.
5) Spoon the filling into each tortilla, roll the tortilla up, and place in the baking dish with the seam down. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the filled tortillas and sprinkle with the remaining cheeses. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining scallions and serve.