Macaroni with Apple and Bacon Salad
* 2 cups Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
* 2 cups macaroni salad pasta
* salt and pepper (to taste)
* 2 tbsp. honey
* 1 cup chopped apples, soak in water until ready to use
* 4 to 6 crispy bacon strips, finely chopped
* ¼ cup greek style yogurt
* cilantro or parsley, topping
1) Cook macaroni pasta according to the package. Let cool and set aside.
2) Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss well until well incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Top with chopped cilantro or parsley before serving. Place in the fridge for at least an hour.