Shrimp Macaroni Salad With Corn
* 2 cups Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
* 2 cups salad macaroni
* ¼ cup minced carrots
* salt and pepper (to taste)
* 2 tbsp. white sugar, adjust according to taste
* 1/3 cup pickle relish
* ½ kilo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
* 4 cups water
* 1 cup whole corn kernels
* ¼ cup sour cream
* 4 hard-boiled eggs, mashed
* ¼ cup red bell peppers, thinly sliced
1) Cook macaroni pasta according to package and set aside.
2) In another pot, bring water to a boil, season with salt. Place shrimp and cook for about 3-5 minutes. Let cool and chop into bite-size pieces.
3) Combine all ingredients in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Place in the fridge for at least an hour.