Chocolate Peanut Butter Double Decker Fudge
* 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
* 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
* 10 oz. peanut butter chips
* 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
* 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1) In a glass bowl heat chocolate chips and 12 oz condensed milk in the microwave for about 60-90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
2) In a separate glass bowl, heat the peanut butter chips, peanut butter, and 8 oz condensed milk in the microwave for about 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds until melted and smooth. If too thick, stir in remaining 2 oz condensed milk until smooth.
3) Pour chocolate fudge into an 8×8″ pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Spread evenly. Pour peanut butter layer on top, spreading carefully in an even layer. Refrigerate at least 2-4 hours or until set. Cut into small squares and store in a sealed container.