Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
* 8 ounces cream cheese
* ½ cup plain greek yogurt
* ½ cup marshmallow crème
* 1 cup hot chocolate mix (powdered Swiss Miss Dark Sensation)
* ¾ cup cool whip (divided)
* mini marshmallow (for garnish)
* candy canes (crushed, for garnish)
1) Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the yogurt, marshmallow cream, and hot chocolate mix and beat again until light and fluffy. Fold in 1/2 cup Cool Whip gently until completely mixed in.
2) Top with remaining Cool Whip, mini marshmallows, and crushed candy cane.
3) Serve with cookies and pretzels. Keep refrigerated in a covered container. Makes about 2 cups.