Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow Popcorn
* ½ cup popcorn (unpopped)
* 1 tsp. oil (popcorn)
* 1 tbsp. sea salt
* 1 packet hot chocolate mix (Swiss Miss)
* ½ cup white chocolate chips (Ghirardelli Melting Chips)
* ½ cup mini marshmallows
* ¼ cup milk chocolate (Ghirardelli Melting Chips)
1) Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
2) Add the popcorn and popcorn oil to a popcorn maker and follow the directions on the machine. If you do not have a popcorn maker then you can replace this with microwave popcorn but you may need to adjust you salt measurement depending on your taste.
3) Pour popcorn onto baking sheet and add salt and marshmallows.
4) Place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 second intervals, stirring in between intervals, until the chocolate is melted.
5) Pour ½ the white chocolate and ½ the hot chocolate mix over the popcorn. Using a rubber spatula turn the mixture over to combine.
6) Repeat this step with the remaining white chocolate and hot chocolate mix.
7) Place milk chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 second intervals, stirring in between intervals, until the chocolate is melted
8) Drizzle over the popcorn and allow to the mixture to set for 10 minutes or until the chocolate has a chance to dry.