* 1 loaf brioche, sliced thickly
* ½ cup cream cheese
* ¼ cup all-purpose cream, chilled
* 8 pieces fresh strawberries, sliced
* 4 tbsp. maple syrup
* 1 tbsp. walnuts, toasted and chopped
1) Toast brioche slices in the oven for 3 minutes.
2) In a mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, whip together cream cheese and all-purpose cream for 3 minutes or until well-combined.
3) Place toasted brioche on a serving plate. Spread whipped cream cheese on brioche and top with strawberries. Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with toasted walnuts. Serve immediately.