Peanut Butter Snickers Fudge
* 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
* ¾ cup white chocolate chips
* ½ cup peanut butter chips
* 14 snickers bars (fun sized unwrapped and roughly chopped)
* ½ cup peanut butter (creamy)
1) Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment, ensuring that about 2 inches of parchment are hanging from the edges. Grease it well.
2) In a large glass bowl, combine the condensed milk, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter. Mix well.
3) Microwave the mix for about 90 seconds, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
4) Quickly stir in ¾ of the chopped Snickers.
5) Spread into the prepared pan. Tap to release any air bubbles and try to spread it as evenly as possible.
6) Top the mixture with the remaining amount of chopped Snickers.
7) Pull out the set fudge from the pan by the hanging parchment paper. Cut evenly into 5 rows. Cut each row into 5 or 6 squares of fudge.
8) Serve the fudge immediately or store in a sealed container in the fridge until you’re ready to eat or serve.